Jacob recently graduated from Washington County HIgh School and has been a lifelong resident of Washington County.
Jacob is currently a freshman at the University of Kentucky and is a student in both the Lewis Honors College and the Gatton College of Business and Economics. He is working towards double majoring in Marketing and Management and is a part of the Social Enterprise Pathway program.
Jacob loves to read and provides these lists as the beginning of his extensive list of recommendations. Jacob loves to give recommendations and he asks that you please don't hesitate to ask him.
Adult Fiction: - Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- A Time To Kill by John Grisham
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
-Educated by Tara Westover
-The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
-The Ride of a Lifetime by Robert Iger
- The Library Book by Susan Orleon
- Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey Cep
Young Adult Fiction:
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
- One of Us is Next by Karen McManus
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
Children's Fiction: - The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
- Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly
- The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
- Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson
Copyright © 2019 Washington County Public Library - All Rights Reserved.